Saturday, March 6, 2010

to be lonely

i guess it my another time write the blog...i want change my life to be something

lonely doesn't mean its heavy...
just matter of time

lonely is only one time where The Man Up there want u to think something
if u cant find the answer...might be He don't want u to step up....

time just pass like that
decision to do something is same fast as blink ur eye...

to be better
lonely is the correct time to think....evaluate....ur self...ur mistake....ur good at....

just realize...there so much time that I wasted.....time 4 me to change it before i die....

i die...my heart die.....all die....

thats why..lonely is the answer....


love u Dad...u brigthen my world
momy...thankyou... d way u love me is everything to me

love my family...

love human....

love lonely...

No comments:

Post a Comment