Wednesday, December 2, 2009

today...its d blog day...huh...

I HATE MR.SEAN!!!!!..............WKWKWKWKWKKW.................

Hmmm.........well today i start to make a blog..well my new online diary....well at the beggining i reallly dont understand and why people want to make this secret diary and post it online....but nevermind...let share d world with full of story....Life will be never complete without dramatic story..

Lets begin...hmmm.....dunno what i want to said..just telling what happend to day with my day....beggining of d day...I'm tired...my life start mess up again..my time when i should go to bed...time for me to doing work.....everything really really n really mess.....i need to start it again..

so..i get up coz i still love to go to class,my all lovely friends...my unique teacher will be there,and i need study more...i dont really satisfied with my learning outcome..i can do better n i can learn more....then...take a bath..see my roomie still sleeping...how nice isnt....sleep like princess but d behavior like poison apple witch....hehhee.....dont really like her attitude..

go to school....see my friends...see my lecture coming....after the class..TA DA......I SHOULD MAKE A BLOG......

WOookaay....
i kind of not really like to share on online diary..but...i should make my teacher happy...n respect him...wkwkwkkw........ok ok...no influnce from teacher....i made it coz i also curious how the blog is working and effect to other ppl...sometimes i also effected by others ppl blog...n i wonder how it can be works.....

then....im so happy with my teacher decision to choose group by choose any ppl that i can work with....but...d sad things...i feel guilty and lil bit sad to adilah...i cant group with her...well....it doesnt mean i dont want one group with her..but...she didnt talk with me lately...n i dunno why....so ok....if its comfortable with her...lets move on...some more she said,last time,she want to join another group..so i think its d best time for her to make friends with other and to be indipendent.i want my friends to be success after graduate...if she can do it now..hope in the future...d bright oportunity with her...all d best for her...

then...after the class n meeting finish....so we talk about where n what we are going to take picture...so we decide to go to hartamas...near MC's house....and...pusing pusing there...see d extra n supper expensive luxurios house over there...n feel...wow....its really KL life.....people can afford to buy house untill 3.ooo.ooo. ringgit....feels like...."okay...people can do it...why i cant do it....if i got chance...i will try..i will work hard...i do my best and there is no words imposible"

i need to try everything....i really love with my teacher quote...everything that he said, sometimes is true....i never think of little small sentences.. "you should try everything...try to go out from the aura around you..and you can see the different"

it is really work on me...even my dad said this thing.."when you work..you have to be different with others"hmmm..........so that i think is simple sentence,but the meaning behind it really deep...

hhm......i dunno what i am want to write again....i think i just end it for today....cao... see yah....

1 comment:

  1. btw...i didnt hate mr sean...i love all my teacher...they make me to learn new things...and explore the world that i dont know...heee......PEACE....

    ReplyDelete